We are dedicated to providing the best quality services and products to help you achieve the best energy outcome for your home and business.
However, we understand that things don’t always go to plan and so we’re here to discuss any issues or questions you may have. This Complaints Procedure is to help you better understand how to address your issue and achieve the best outcome as quickly as possible.
At SP SOLAR, we appreciate your feedback and wish to satisfy and delight our customers.
Our complaints procedure is as follows:
- Contact us first, we are best placed to help you:
Email: [email protected]
Talk to us in person at: 33 SYDNEY ST AVONDALE HEIGTS VIC 3034
- Once received, we will investigate your matter and provide a progress update and/or solution within seven days for a minor issue and 21 days for any major issues.
- We will organise site visit for responsible person or organization to fix the issue in timely manner.
- Every reasonable will be made to advise the complainant as soon as possible of the receipt of their complaint.
Following an appropriate investigation, SP SOLAR will inform you of the action or decision taken regarding the complaint. SP Solar will maintain a record of all complaints and their outcomes.We take all complaints seriously and necessary steps will be learned to avoid any similar issues occurring in the future to provide the best customer experience.
If you are still not satisfied
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can refer the complaint to with the relevant Fair Trading or Consumer Affairs office in your state or territory, as follows:
Clean Energy Council
Phone: (03) 9929 4100
Offices of Fair Trading – Australian States and Territories
ACT: Access Canberra
Phone: 13 22 81
NSW: Fair Trading NSW
Phone: 13 32 30
NT: Northern Territory Consumer Affairs
Phone: 1800 019 319
QLD: Office of Fair Trading Queensland
Phone: (07) 3225 2000
SA: Consumer and Business Services
Phone: 131 882
TAS: Consumer, Building and Occupational Services
Phone: 1300 654 499
VIC: Consumer Affairs Victoria
Phone: 1300 558 181
WA: Consumer Protection (Department of Mines, Industry, Regulation and Safety)
Phone: 1300 136 237